Book an Appointment
Ways to book an abortion:
1. Leave us a message:
- If you live in Winnipeg, please call 204-477-1887
- If you live outside of Winnipeg: please call toll-free at 1-866-947-1517
- Due to the impacts of COVID-19, you may wait a bit longer than usual to hear back from us. We aim to call you back within three to five business days. If you have not heard back from us within five business days, please call us again.
- Online Form:
- You can also fill out a confidential intake form online. We aim to follow up with form submissions in three to five business days.
- Live abortion intake line:
- You can call 204-947-2422 ext. 207 during Abortion Intake Line hours and speak directly to an intake worker. Abortion Intake Line hours are:
- Monday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. OR 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.*
- Tuesday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. OR 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.*
- Wednesday 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
*Monday and Tuesday hours alternate weekly
- In-Person Booking:
You can visit the clinic on the third floor of 419 Graham Ave during regular operating hours if you do not have access to a reliable phone line. The front desk staff will set you up with a phone in a confidential space and connect you with our intake staff.
The booking process takes about 15 minutes. We will ask for some basic personal information including:
- date of birth
- active provincial health insurance information (please have this handy when you call)
- Passport or other government-issued ID if you do not have provincial health coverage
LANGUAGE SERVICES: Women’s Health Clinic has access to WRHA translation services. When you book, please let us know if you would like a language interpreter for your appointment.
Be assured that we keep all information you share with us is confidential.