Download the Body Peace Toolkit
Download the Body Peace Poster
Challenge your workplace to become a BODY PEACE ZONE.
Put our poster up in visible high traffic areas (don’t forget staff rooms and areas for the general public).
Place our inspiring quotes on mirrors!
Use the hashtag #nodietday & tag @WHCwpg and let us know how you are promoting body peace for INTERNATIONAL NO DIET DAY.
What is Body Peace?
Body peace is about having respect for all body types, including your own. It means being non-judgmental about food choices and exercise habits. With Body Peace, together we create an environment where people of all size and shapes feel welcome.
Why should I help?
Healthy communities foster healthy individuals. Negative body image impacts mental and physical health in a number of ways, such as anxiety, depression and eating disorders. It benefits everyone when your business/organization is more accepting and accessible to everyone’s bodies, regardless of size.
How can I help?
- Do not participate in diet/weight loss talk or competitions.
- Promote International No Diet Day (May 6th)
- Compliment your colleagues on their skills, achievements and contributions instead of focusing on appearance.
- Create workspaces and provide chairs that accommodate all body types.
- Use visuals in your workplace and advertising that shows a diverse range of body types in a positive way.